Our award winning promotions team can design various customized, multi-partner and seasonal campaigns as well as monthly sponsorship of ongoing promotional platforms. These promotions are designed to enhance your current ad campaign and provide an integrated, interactive marketing vehicle.
Our award winning promotions team can design various customized, multi-partner and seasonal campaigns and offer sponsorship opportunities of contests.
These promotions are designed to enhance your current ad campaign and provide an integrated, interactive marketing vehicle utilizing print, online, eblast and mobile media.
Promotional campaigns can help to drive traffic to retail store locations, increase brand awareness, engage readers and provide a database of potential new customers for our advertising clients.
Examples of The Vancouver Sun & The Province past campaigns include:
Customized: Travel Promotions, Home & Real Estate, Lifestyle, Auto & Driving, Pets, Education
Seasonal: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s, Seasonal Summer or Winter Editorial Contests, Sports Pools
Sponsorship: Movies, Concerts, Musicals and Sports contests
As an additional marketing vehicle, we offer marketing opportunity through our loyalty program reaching our large subscriber base.
This three-part program, consisting of monthly sponsored contests, special offers and events, provides a unique opportunity for exposure in both papers and in both contest microsites for The Province and The Vancouver Sun.
The Province Subscriber Perks and The Vancouver Sun Rewards Program offers:
- Monthly Subscriber Contest
- Ticket Offers
- Special Events
To find out more, contact Courtney Maier, Consumer Sales Manager at 604-605-2778 or email@example.com
In addition to your core print and online campaign, we offer an opportunity to host contests through our online contest microsite at www.theprovinecontests.com and www.thevancouversuncontests.com. Online contests can extend your campaign by creating added awareness and excitement.
Each contest is supported with print ads, eblasts to our contest database; and online splash page, prizing page and contest entry page.
Typical Contests Provide:
- Awareness of event, product or market positioning
- Database collection through opt-in
- Reader engagement through photo, story and video submissions
- Reach of a new audience
- Customer experience with your brand, product or service
- Home Page – provides snapshot of the featured contests within a specific time frame
- Splash Page – briefly explains contest and includes the “win” message
- Contest Entry Page – collects person information and opt-in to receive promotional offers
- Prizing Page – prizing details
- Rules Page – legal rules and regulations pertaining to the contest
Depending on the size of the contest, we use different marketing tools to support it. Logo inclusion may be available. These tools may include:
- E-blast Newsletter
- Shirt Tails – single copy point of sales
- Box Cards – placed on newspaper coin boxes
- Rack Cards – sit behind the newspaper stack in a retail location
- Slash Cards – sit on the corner of the coin box
- Wobblers – point of sales counters
To be involved in a contest, you need to have an incremental advertising campaign running with us and pay a promotional fee. Your demographic aligns with our core reader demographic; your program has relevance to our readers’ lifestyle and aligns with our editorial focus.
For further information, please contact Cheri Caleb at 604-605-2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org