The SunTV (vancouversun.com/suntv) and ProvinceTV (theprovince.com/provincetv) channels are presented to Vancouver audiences in a branded lifestyle format. It is designed to offer Vancouver based businesses the chance to showcase their products and services through a high quality, inviting format that will keep the viewer interested and engaged.
- The Power of Television
- The Reach of the Internet
- The Strength of our Brands
Check out this example video of Arran Henn touring one of the four penthouses in Concert’s Patina highrise in Vancouver.
- Showcase a new product or service
- Highlight testimonials or expert endorsements
- Communicate what makes your business unique
- Educate customers and employees
- Promote an event
What You Get as an Advertiser
- Two – four minute video that allows you to convey the best attributes of a business, service or product Up to four hour single-location shoot
- Scripted or unscripted hosting by well known personality Arran Henn
- Video editing
- Background music
- Logo at beginning and end
- Hosting on our sites
- 100,000 expandable leaderboard impressions with video or 100,000 big box impressions with video (inventory subject to availability)
- QR code to direct readers directly to your video
- You own the video
Bringing Television Production Within Reach of Small Businesses
Realistic pricing: a total package valued at more than $10,500 – yours for $6,500.
What Will I See on Sun Province TV?
Arran Henn, our energetic well known host, will take the viewer through a wide range of topics in an entertaining and engaging fashion. Video content can include information on a real estate development, shopping, or a local destination. It could be “Style” with Arran Henn, “At Home” with Arran Henn, “Driving” with Arran Henn, the list is endless.
|$1,000||We will host your pre-produced video on our sites|
|$5,000||Includes everything the $6,500 package does except we own the video|
|$500||We will edit your 2-4 minute video into a 15 or 30 second TV clip|
Contact your Advertising Account Executive for more information or call Dina Pettenon at 604-605-2804.