A home where The Province can engage the community in an education and a discussion about sports – specifically, to start, soccer.
- A home where The Province can engage the community in an education and a discussion about sports – specifically, to start, soccer.
- Two page weekly spread containing
Online – Stand Alone Microsite
- Video resources from drills and skill work to coaching and work out tips
The Target Audience
- Soccer has the largest registered player base of 100,000 youth members and 20,000 senior members
The Fitness Head to Toe study guide offer encouraged teachers of Grade Three to Nine to order the newspaper study guide for their classroom.
Using this guide along with the newspaper, students learned how exercise, and how nutritional & lifestyle choices affect them from head to toe.
Over 200 classrooms throughout British Columbia participated in the program. The sponsor received logo inclusion on all in print and online promotion, including the eblast to all schools, as well as the logo on front cover and ownership of the outside back page of study guide.
- Deep brand association with soccer at a grass roots level, in a new and engaging way.
- Box cards on Province coin boxes
- Average click rate of 0.11
For a quote based on your specific advertising campaign requirements please contact your account representative,
submit a request form or call the Pacific Newspaper Group advertising switchboard at 604-605-2478.