A home where The Province can engage the community in an education and a discussion about sports – specifically, to start, soccer.
Cavalia is a mix of equestrian and performing arts, multimedia and special effects. Under the largest Big Top on earth, a 50-metre stage permits the horses to express themselves in all their splendour, nobility and strength, often completely free.
- As this was Cavalia’s first show in Vancouver, they needed to introduce the concept to the Greater Vancouver audience
- Launch with a double truck in the A section prior to Christmas to capitalize on tickets being bought as gifts
- Editorial content page where all content written about Cavalia, including video footage, was housed
- Contest ran in both The Vancouver Sun and The Province and garnered an impressive 3,695 total entries in a very short time frame.
- The launch schedule reached 58% of Greater Vancouver an average of 4.7 times.
For a quote based on your specific advertising campaign requirements please contact your account representative,
submit a request form or call the Pacific Newspaper Group advertising switchboard at 604-605-2478.